July 6, 2011

Favorite Things, Crayons, Music and Sisters...

I've been having a blast with Darlene's {Studio4 Designworks} newest kit, Live for Weekends! I created this page for the July Layer It Up Challenge. The challenge was to use only two papers and as many elements as possible from a single kit. I used 40 of the 58 elements in Darlene's kit.




This kit has loads of possiblities. This page is dedicated to the Summer Music Showcase held at the School of Music where Emily and Mia take piano lessons. Their goal is to play a duet together at the 2012 Summer Showcase!

I made this page for the July Art Journal Challenge. We were challenged to make a page about something from our childhood that still brings us joy. I created this journal page with Art from the Heart, the July collaborative kit by the Digiridoo designers. Love it...I know I'll be using this kit over and over and over again!

Oh! One more recent page...I used a template from Double the Fun Vol. 2 created by the amazingly talented template designing queen, Anna {Scrap-a-holic Designs} for this double page layout. Anna is the Digiridoo Featured Designer this month! All the pretties on the layout are from Morning Bloom by Vicki {Dana's Footprint Designs} and Jewel {Mad Genius Designs}.













Check out the previews for the kits featured in my layouts...